Meme to distract from lack of knitting
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Working at the same job I am in now! I can't believe I have been here for 12 years. My husband and I had bought a two-family house the previous year, a true fixer-upper (where we still are). And he was knocking down walls, we had plastic sheeting up everywhere and were tracking plaster dust all over the house. We had gotten married the previous year (in 1997).
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1. Find some clean underwear for the rest of the week.
2. Knit some more of the Hemp Ponchette I started last week!
3. Go to son's Little League playoff game if it doesn't rain.
4. Throw some laundry in the washer.
5. Make a bean salad for a potluck tomorrow.
6. (forgot) Finish "Unaccustomed Earth" before it is due on Thursday.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
2. Lemon hummus
3. Stoned wheat thins
4. Cotswold cheese
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my mortgage.
2. Buy a house in Maine.
3. Go to Spain.
4. Make sure kids' college is paid for.
5. Give money to some charities.
6. Start a non-profit to bring more music to Boston Public Schools.
7. Volunteer at the Boston Home.
5. Places I have lived:
1. Boston MA
2. Arlington MA
3. Somerville MA
4. Cambridge MA
5. Back to Boston MA (do you see a theme here??)
6. Jobs I have had:
2. Worked in credit card dept. of department store.
3. Filed catalog cards in the Boston Public Library
4. Computer programmer
5. Geriatric Social Worker doing home visits
6. Computer engineer for blind people.
7. Adaptive technology specialist.
This is fun. Maybe I'll include some knitting in the next post!