Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Things about me (less than 100)

1. I am a born and bred Bostonian -- without the accent!
2. I am married with two boys (6 and 2).
3. I work in assistive technology -- technology for people with disabilities.
4. I endured 12 years of Catholic school! Plenty of therapy bills to follow up on that.
5. I love music -- classical, jazz, Brazilian music, salsa, world music.
6. I am a big dance fan -- ballet and modern dance.
7. Lest you think I am overly cultured, I am also a fan of Bugs Bunny, old cartoons (Bullwinkle, Underdog, etc...), and other schlocky pop culture things from the 60s and70s.
8. And, I am a very happy Boston Red Sox fan -- yeah, you Sox!
9. I speak Ubbi-Dubbi fluently.
10. My Mom taught me to knit and crochet, but it took lessons from friends to get me into knitting regularly.

I'll stop there for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home