Monday, September 12, 2005

The pressure is on...

Well, not only did Christine create a link to the MIT Stitch and Bitch blog off the MIT Home Page on Saturday, but I realized a few folks are linkin' to my blog. So, I'd better put something on it.

Of course, I have a new laptop and can't find the CD that has all the drivers and software for my digital camera! And this is coming from a technology person. This is embarrassing. I should really get off my duff and reinstall that stuff. But I'm good at procrastination.

But I actually have some finished objects to show and am very excited, given my propensity to not finish things! So, I promise to have pics up soon by the end of this week.

I'm gonna miss seeing my Stitch and Bitch Group every week. I won't be working Thursdays any more so I'll pop in for some knitting but won't be there every week. Bummer. But really nice to have a day with no kids and no job -- I can actually strip that wallpaper in the front hall after watching it peel for 10 years!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:06:00 AM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Oh no, we'll miss you! But I totally understand the need for a no-kid, no-work day. I hope you spend the first couple Thursdays with your feet in warm soapy water, your robe on, and needles in your hands. Wallpaper can wait a little while, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home