Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

After not having blogged for over 6 months, I finally took Carole's bait and am adding my list of 10 Things I Like About Where I Live. So here we go:

1. I like living in the city and meeting people of all types of backgrounds.
2. I am a 10 minute ride from Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox!
3. I can walk to the center of my neighborhood to do errands and go to the library.
4. My sons know how to get along with diverse groups of kids.
5. I can walk my dog in the beautiful Arnold Arboretum!
6. Beaches and country are not far away.
7. So much music and culture in the city, and much of it is free!
8. There are a great variety of restaurants in the city.
9. Best coffee and ice cream so close by!
10. I don't have to travel big distances because things are very close together.

There ya go.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home