Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Star of the day, who will it be?


I'm on a roll, what can I say?? Here's little D. in his finished Star Sweater from Wee Knits (Mission Falls pattern book) done in Mission Falls Cotton. Sorry the picture is a bit fuzzy -- my camera is doing new, strange things.

The intarsia for the star was my first attempt at intarsia and had lots of gaps and unevenness, but overall, I'm pretty happy with the way the sweater turned out! And, despite the fact that I finished it late, it still fits him! I guess there are good things about being small for your age!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks absolutely adorable in that sweater! Awwww!

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:30:00 AM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

SO CUTE!!! I love that sweater design and have been eyeing it for a couple years. It looks great in purple and green. Very non-gendered. Kudos on great work. Hope you're enjoying the new work schedule. We miss you.

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Aw, the sweater looks great! Hope C isn't jealous - I have to make sure I alternate projects for the kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home