Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Missed the Knit Out

Darn, missed the Boston Knit Out...looked like lots of fun! Why do so many things all happen on the same day?? In the AM, I did the Memory Walk to benefit the Alzheimers Association. Thanks to those of you who contributed! It was a gorgeous and warm morning along the Charles. And in the afternoon, my son's school pals marched in the Roslindale Day Parade, so I marched with them. I got my exercise on Sunday!

In knitting news, I finished 2 fruit caps and they're all wrapped up. Am working in Harry Potter sweater for son #1. Am almost done with the back. Pics to come soon.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:05:00 AM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

I saw a bunch of people walking along the Charles when I drove in, which was apparently your group. It was a beautiful day for walking, huh? Do you have pictures of the Rosi parade?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home