Monday, November 20, 2006

Grouchy blog entry

There is incessant jackhammering outside my office on the street. It is a huge pain in the ass. My 4 y.o. makes a scene every morning at preschool dropoff. I thought we prepared for a better dropoff and talked about getting stickers for a good dropof. His dad and I told him if there were enough stickers this week, we could do a special thing together. It didn't work. He knows Mom is an easy mark. He doesn't do this stuff with Dad. I know, I know. Rome wasn't built in a day.

The fun part of the day is that walking from my car to my office, I passed a student with a knitted Pac Man hat on! Complete with all the multicolored characters! It was so great that I voluntarily pulled myself out of my doomed mood and smiled for a while.

Grrr. Not to mention the hell drive to Philadelphia Thursday morning. Wish me luck. There will be fighting brothers in the back seat. It was easier with the dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home