Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bag in progress



Here's a ready-to-be-felted Booga Bag in Noro Kureyon (I think it's color 126). It's very fun to knit with and knit up very quickly. Finished the I-cord today and I'm hoping to get through one hot wash tonight, then figure out if it needs more. My first attempt at felting!

Thought you might also like a picture of our newly-tiled kitchen backsplash. It only took 7 years to get this done. About the same age as my DS! We chose some pretty colorful tiles because the kitchen doesn't have a lot of color otherwise.



Was the lucky recipient of some free sock yarn from Wendy who was destashing her sock yarn and only wanted amusing emails in exchange for yarn. So, thank you, Wendy! I said almost everything I could think of about Ed Grimley to be amusing. Here's a photo of the lovely yarn I got in the mail Tuesday.



Photos of the bag once it is all nice and felted. Hopefully, there will be enough room for at least a wallet and set of keys.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tiles! I love the color. Can't wait to see what yarn comes your way from Wendy!

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 8:33:00 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Whoopy, the bag is almost done. You're going to love it. I must do one soon. Love the color on yours.

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 9:48:00 PM, Blogger Nadira said...

Hmm... does anybody else see a resemblance between that Noro and those tiles...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home