Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Moving right along...

Thanks to my blog readers who encouraged me to focus on one project at a time (and cover the others with a blanket!). I decided to stick with socks for now. I started a pair of toe up socks for DH, whose birthday is Feb. 14! I figure that if I can get through the heel successfully, I can finish the socks and also finish DS's socks for his birthday on Feb. 28! Don't know if that's too ambitious but I'm not taking on any more projects until I can deal with at least 1 pair of socks.

Will post a pic soon. DH's socks are pretty bright -- Knit Picks Sock Garden in Zinnia!

I hosted my "other knitting group" lastnight at my house -- those who could come. Four of us have been knitting together since 1990-ish. I can't believe how long it's been! I have to admit that the "other knitting group" is much more focused on talking and we do about 15 minutes of gratuitous knitting at the end of the evening!

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 03, 2006 2:11:00 PM, Blogger Nadira said...

Heh. I have one of those. It's made up of my friends who happen to knit, rather than friends I made through knitting. We get together every few weeks to knit and watch chick flicks. We do get a fair bit of knitting done, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home